For FULL text of the agenda click here.
1. Hazard Mitigation Plan (HMP)
2. I40 Noise Walls and Landscaping
3. Interlocal Agreement with Town of Holy Springs for Emergency Water Service
4. Lake Wheeler - Request to Close Routine Operations - Spring Fishing Tournament
5. Lane Street Mini Park - Property Transfer and Planning Process
6. Lease with Interact for Location of Police Department's Family Violence Unit
7. Municipal Service District Agreement - Downtown Raleigh Alliance
8. RCAC Work Plan
9. Roads Program - Municipal Agreement
10. Storm Drainage Petitions - New Projects
11. Streets Deletion Request to NCDOT - Harrington Grove
12. Parade Route Requests
13. Road Races Requests
13.2 Leesville Rd Vicinity 3/20/09
13.3 Falls of the Neuse Rd 10/31/09
14.Temporary Street Closings
15. Easement Request from Progress Energy for Electric Utility Service to Leesville Branch Library Site
16. Contract Ammendments
17. Budget Ammendments
18. Change Orders
20. Traffic - Speed limit reductions at Reedham Way, Amber Bluff Crescent, Holly Ridge Farm Rd, Sparkling Brook Dr, Stone Station Dr
Report and Recommendations of the Planning Commission
1. African-American Cultural Festival
2. 715 South Boylan Ave
3. Crabtree Valley Extension
4. Percent for Art - Proposed Ordinance
REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION OF THE CITY MANAGER
1. Dr. Annie Louise Wilkerson Nature Preserve Park - In February of 2006 the City of Raleigh received a gift of 157 acres of land along Falls Lake from Dr. Annie Louise Wilkerson.
REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION OF THE AFFORDABLE HOUSING TASK FORCE
REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION OF THE STORMWATER MANAGEMENT ADVISORY COMMISSION
REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION OF THE BUDGET & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMMITTEE
REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION OF THE COMPREHENSIVE PLANNING COMMITTEE
REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION OF THE LAW AND PUBLIC SAFETY COMMITTEE
REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION OF THE PUBLIC WORKS COMMITTEE
Planning Commission - One Vacancy
Quince Flemming (West)
Heather Vance (Koopman/McFarlane/Stephenson)
EVENING AGENDA - 6:30 P.M.
A. JOINT HEARING WITH THE PLANNING COMMISSION
1. Rezoning Z-19-09 - Forestville Road - West
EVENING AGENDA - 7:00 P.M. (or after)
A. Requests and Petitions of Citizens
B. Public Hearings
1. To consider adopting an ordinance to amend the Animal Control regulations of the City of Raleigh by regulating the practice of tethering dogs.
2. Comprehensive Bicycle Transportation Plan.
3. A hearing to consider the permanent closing of right-of-way known as Noble Road north of Hawes Court and all of Hodges Street west of the parcel now or formerly owned by Raleigh Storage Associates.
4. Sidewalk Assesment Rolls