Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Great Honor


This week, I had the great honor of receiving an award from the United States Department of Defense. The National Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve named my company a Patriotic Employer. Recipients of this award are recognized for contributing to national security by supporting employee participation in America's National Guard and Reserve Force.


Sean Parker, one of our wonderful Pharmacy Technicians at MedPro Rx, nominated me for the award, which came as a complete surprise! Sean is a Senior Master Sergeant for the 916th Air Force Reserve Unit at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base. My husband and I are honored to do all we can to support his continued service to our Country!


Thank you Sean, and thank you to the ESGR!

No comments: